MONTHLY BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ MEETING
DECEMBER 16, 2007
I. Meeting called to order by President Steve LaFata
II. Steve LaFata welcomed everyone and called roll. Cris Cringle is out at another function. All other members of the board here.
III. Minutes from November Meeting:
Joe made motion to approve minutes from Nov. Craig Van Deen 2nd all approved and passed
IV. Michael Gaffney presented the treasurer’s report from Cris Cringle. 2 check outstanding. 2 new members with paid dues. Craig made the motion to accept treasurer’s report at read, Don Hilton 2nd. All approved.
V. Joe made motion to pay Doug Griffore $450 for preparing our 2007 IRS Tax Forms and File, Don 2nd
VI. Craig made motion to put the next 2 years of tax preparation for better pricing, Don 2nd
VII. Old Business:
· Business Membership in the court. Suggestion was brought by Michael of $200 per year with 1 vote per business and/or organization. Also give a contact name. 2nd by Mark B. Approved.
· Ads for N’Touch from everyone mention the court. Gina said we will get the 20% commission will come to the court.
· Gary and Justice working on P&P
· Protocol Manual will be done by January for discussion.
VIII. New Business:
· Michael made the motion to do Good Search, Joe 2nd all approved. Gaby will be in charge of this. Put this on all of our emails and website.
· The officers need to start looking for new meeting place. Craig would like for the search to begin.
· January meeting, Joe made the motion to move the meeting to Sunday the 27th at 1pm. Michael 2nd. Approved.
· AGRA – Vendor space has been reserved and ad been submitted. Do a free raffle to gather names for possible members. Julie will be in charge since Michael and Joseph will be in Houston.
· Reign 2 – run down for January through May. Empress’ Ball January 26th.
Ø February – Gaby and Sandy
Ø March – Jeff and Ashley
Ø March – 22nd Joint with Henry and Marie and the College of Monarch’s
Ø April – PR’s Ball
· Coronation Committee- Julie suggested we start the meetings on Wednesday January 9th at Kobalt.
IX. Open Forum
X. Adjourn – Mark 2nd by Julie