GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING
DECEMBER 16, 2007
I. Called to order 2:07 by Emperor Michael
II. Julie made the motion to accept minutes, Gary 2nd
III. Michael presented treasurer’s report for Cris. Joe motion, Craig 2nd All approved
IV. Old Business:
· Michael recapped December
· Membership – Ray Shapiro (Imperial Hair Dresser)
· Pride Office Openings – good crowd from the court turned out
V. New Business:
· The court will start promoting Good Search as the search engine of choice
· NYC Coronation all information in by January 31st.
· Corporate Sponsorships – All members are responsible for selling sponsorship
· WAMU might be a corporate sponsor. Wells Fargo is putting in budget.
· PR Team – Joseph needs help in writing articles, photos, etc. Anyone will be appreciated to help.
· AGRA Rodeo – Informational Booth needs volunteer. Email Julie.
· Charlie’s Show tonight for Maricopa Pediatric Foundation
· Miss Kobalt Pageant Monday night the 17th at 8pm. Jennifer is judging and Regine is a contestant.
· Southwest Leather Conference – Court will perform on Friday night.
· Empress’ Ball on January 26th – White Party Need Ideas and prs
· February 9th – Gaby and Sandy Turn About Show
· April Pride Weekend – Need Ideas for Parade and we get both soda and water booths. Need managers for the booths. Regine and Joseph are managers and head of the teams. Girls Line against Boy’s Line.
· ANA – Alan Kittle benefit at Plazma for his partner who passed away.
· Coronation Committee meetings start the 9th of January 7pm at Kobalt
· January meeting will be January 27th. New place to be decided.
VI. Open Forum –
· Mark and Jeff having open house on Christmas day.
VII. Adjoun – Julie motion, Bill 2nd