General Membership Meeting
Minutes from 07-08-07
I. Called to order at 2:10pm by Emperor Michael Gaffney
II. Minutes from the May Meeting: Presented by Secretary of the Board Joe Kunkel. They were posted on the internet. Motion to approve by Steve LaFata, 2nd by Joseph Brumley and Approved.
III. Treasurer’s Report: Cris Cringle presented the report of $434.10 checking and $1,413.10 in savings. Still owe Don Hilton and will be paid. Motion to approve by Don Hilton, 2nd by Paul Pedersen. Approved as read.
IV. Old Business:
· Name Tags – Line Titles are here and need to pay Cris Cringle $7. Also it was discussed that members can purchase names tags also for $7.
· Charlie’s Beach Blanket Bingo Show – Raised $1,134.00 for Gentle Shepherd MCC. Pussy was very pleased and wants to have us back sometime. The check was presented to Gentle Shepherd the following Sunday by Cris Cringle along with Mark Bohnenkamp (Liz St. James) and Jeff Muir.
V. New Business:
· Business Cards – Ron Caputo Paradise Valley Printing came in with the best quote. Pay Cris Cringle for the number of cards you want and then Joe will get all of the information to Ron for printing. Cris Cringle made the motion that the court would pay the $10 set up for the mission statement to be printed on the back of the cards. It was 2nd by CJ Whitmer and passed. Joe Kunkel made the motion that the backs of the business cards would carry the court’s mission statement, 2nd by Don Hilton and passed.
· Venues for future shows – Bill at the Eagle wants the court back to do another event there. The family and line should check out all possible venues before settling on where that month’s event will be held.
· San Diego Coronation – we have 9 going and paying for tickets. We still need 1 more to make the table of 10. The ticket price of $125 needs to be in today since we have to have our court check for the tickets to San Diego by July 16th.
· Upcoming Events – July Show is on th e28th at Plazma. It is “For the Boys”. Emperor Michael will be handling the line up. Everyone for both reigns are invited to participate.
· August Event – To be held on the 18th by Doug Mitchell and Dianne Daniels. The theme is Comedy Central.
· September Event – Female Line is in charge and we are making it a Labor Day show.
· October Event – Hosted by Prince Stephen Bloom and Princess Anita Richman. Also we have the Emperor’s Hell Fire Ball as a State Function to benefit the court and Coronation III.
· November Event – Homecoming Dance
· Emperor Michael called for more raffle items for the July show
· Emperor Michael brought to the court’s attention an email from a man that has some wonderful raffle items and how the court can get our name in the pot to benefit from these items when they are raffled off. Michael will forward the email to the board and work to get more information.
· Lord Wayne Young and Lady Tiffany Rose – submitted their resignations from the Line and are stepping back a little from the court. Due to personal health and monetary situations they felt that this was the best thing for them at this time. They will still be in touch and help when they can. We wish them both God’s speed.
VI. Open Forum:
· No comments in the open forum
Motion made by Gay Tako and was 2nd by Jeff Muir. All were in favor and the meeting was adjourned until August.