Donate Now to the Scholarship Fund!
Established by Emperor II Michael Gaffney, the Bryon Wiley Memorial Scholarship Fund, is provided by the Imperial Court of Arizona to assist a deserving individual acheive their academic goals.
Applying for the Scholarship
To be eligible for the Scholarship, you must:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident of the United States and resident of the State of Arizona for the past 365 days. (If permanent resident, please attach a copy of your residency card).
- Show financial need (you must submit the first 2 pages of your Federal Personal and your parent's tax return (if applicable).
- Include a copy of you most recent 2015-2016 Financial Aid Award Letter from you Educational Institution
- Show evidence of community involvement (i.e. school, church, civic, GLBT, etc.)
- A self-identified gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered or straight ally (showing support of GLBT youth and/or the GLBT community).
- Planning to apply to attend (or are currently attending) a post-secondary educational institution.
- Provide a current high school and/or college transcript (or GED).
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (or GED).
- Attach two (2) letters of recommendation from individuals who know of your ability to be successful in your chosen field of study. Relatives cannot submit these letters.
- Must submit a completed Bryon Wiley Memorial Scholarship Fund application and supporting documents.
|Scholarship Application||783.5 KB|